The Art Critic: Visual Art Direction
The visual look of a brand’s social feed is just as important as the product they sell. Our art direction interns are responsible for the overall visual aspects of our social media, advertising and media campaign. They will work closely with the social media team to create a cohesive page that embodies AiSPi.
About the role
- Understand the brand identity and the balance between identity translation and meeting business & UX goals.
- Select the appropriate images and videos for the various website pages.
- Edit them as needed and achieve an overall aesthetic look that best represents our brand.
- Create videos, images, graphics that can be used across the website, social media and Instagram stories.
- Have a keen eye for fashion aesthetics and research trends in visual imagery that can be replicated at AiSPi.
- Repurpose content with creativity and amplify it.
- Assist the content manager for the website and learn how to effectively use WordPress – content as well as backend.
- Manage and launch our newsletter with focus on content, visual and analytics.
You need to:
- Have good English writing skills.
- Showcase a sense of humour with fun, creative, writing that can connect with the audience.
- Be detail oriented
- Think outside the box and take the extra initiative to learn.
- Have expertise in all visual softwares – video and photographs–namely Photoshop, InDesign, Premier Pro or similar.
- Keen sense of visual aesthetic that is fashion forward and edgy.
- Be able to translate vision into visual.
- Love fashion, imagery, videos and stay up-to-date with the latest technology launches.
- Be agile and a fast paced worker.
- Duration: 6 months
- Complete flexibility, we meet only for meetings and updates – you need to be good with email and being available via phone.
- Based out of Belgium or willing to relocate after the pandemic.
- Unpaid Internship
If you think you fit the bill, please submit your application using the form below. To know more about the unique work culture of AiSPi, visit our careers page.