The Data Dynamite: Website Management, Customer Relationship, E-Commerce & Office Intern
The AiSPi website is a medium to express your personality through fashion. This portal helps many discover the hidden world of European fashion. From finding the most exclusive boutiques in gorgeous cities to shopping for unique fashion finds, this website helps our customers navigate the world of European fashion.
About the role
This internship will focus on the A-Z of managing website, customer relationships, e-commerce along office management. Please find the details below:
- Learning WordPress, Elementor, WPBakery, Woocommerce and other back-end systems.
- You will learn how to manage stock and maintain a warehouse which will include quality checks, storing and export logistics.
- Learn e-commerce platform which is the sourcing of images from designers, sizing them and then optimising for SEO on the website. Therefore entering the appropriate information and managing online digital stock.
- Customer relations and database management is another key aspect–from data entry to customer lifetime analysis and lead generation funnels.
You need to:
- Very detail oriented with an eye to catch minor mistakes.
- Good knowledge of microsoft tools like Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Ability to quickly learn new digital and technology platforms.
- Obsessively organized.
- Enjoy data migration and management both written and visual.
- Hardworking and open-minded.
- Ready to work in a fast paced environment.
- Extremely motivated and not bound by role restrictions.
- Heavily inspired by fashion and an eye for unique finds.
- Think outside the box and take the extra initiative to learn.
- Good writing skills in English.
- A go-getter.
- Deadline focused.
- Duration: 6 – 10 months with possibility of a full-time role post internship.
- You need to be located in Antwerp, Belgium or willing to relocate at your own cost.
- You will work closely with the CEO and the global team situated in Dubai, India, Greece and South Africa.
If you think you fit the bill, please submit your application using the form below. To know more about the unique work culture of AiSPi, visit our careers page.