The Digital Dynamite: Website Management & E-Commerce Intern
The AiSPi website is a medium to express your personality through fashion. This portal helps many discover the hidden world of European fashion. From finding the most exclusive boutiques in gorgeous cities to shopping for unique fashion finds, this website helps our customers navigate the world of European fashion.
About the role
This internship will focus on the A-Z of website management, from finding unique finds in cities, editing and maintaining all website pages, writing blog articles, to uploading them, optimizing them for SEO and then distributing them. As well as e-commerce product management which includes the uploading, optimizing and marketing of new inventory. You will do a combination of writing your own original content and helping manage existing content. You will be given guidelines on topics to write about and freedom to recommend your own topics.
- Ensure all content is up to date and relevant
- Visually ensure all pages are aesthetically meeting quality standards
- Optimize all pages with SEO strategies.
- Research and reach out to potential collaborators.
- Upload products on the backend of the website.
- Manage digital inventory.
- Learn WordPress to ensure the website runs smoothly.
You need to:
- Very detail oriented with an eye to catch minor mistakes.
- Obsessively organized.
- Enjoy data migration and management both written and visual.
- Ready to work in a fast paced environment.
- Extremely motivated and not bound by role restrictions.
- Heavily inspired by fashion and an eye for unique finds.
- Think outside the box and take the extra initiative to learn.
- Work well independently.
- Deadline focused.
- Duration: 6 months
- Complete flexibility, we meet only for meetings and updates – you need to be good with email and being available via phone.
- This is based in Belgium, however, if you are located in another region, it can be considered for a remote internship after you come to Belgium for a few weeks of orientation and training.
- Unpaid Internship
If you think you fit the bill, please submit your application using the form below. To know more about the unique work culture of AiSPi, visit our careers page.