- Selling jewellery
- Style is vibrant and unique
- Selling from €100 to €1000+
- Akansha Sethi is a London based jewellery designer and artist. Graduating from Goldsmiths, University of London with a first in her final year project ‘The Power of Narrative’ has developed and structured her understanding of design. Alongside her degree she has spent months in India learning about gemstones and how to hand craft jewellery, which led to the creation of exclusive jewellery pieces for herself and her friends and family in both gold and silver.
- With her main inspiration being from her travels, she always incorporates where she has been into her designs, making a personal connection to each piece or how she likes to call them ‘ a treasured jewel’ with each being unique. With the desire to create a contemporary collection of heirlooms, which start to encompass a family’s history or a particular relationship.
- Looking for a boutique that matches your style? Discover other curated boutiques across Europe >>