- Selling clothes and shoes
- Priced between €200 to €600
- Style is classic and chic, almost minimal
- The story behind this store is super cool – established in 1880 as a merchandising hub for the railway construction workers, Faoro found its way to the top of the alpine retail world by always being one step ahead. They continously adapted the collection to suit contemporary needs and carefully selected the merchandise. The result is now a beautiful store that has refined functional and warming outdoor clothing, footwear and a range of accessories
- You can find niche brands such as Bergfabel, Lareida, Majestic Paris and much more. Also they have a bespoke tailoring service that is super cool to check out.
- AISPI loves visiting this store admist the mainstream designer streets of St Moritz. Really a breath of fresh air, personal service and unique purchases with high quality
- Looking for a boutique that matches your style? Discover other curated boutiques across Europe >>