- Selling clothes, bags and accessories
- Style is glamorous and elegant
- Prices are between £850 and £2000
- Varana was born from a desire to showcase India’s rich heritage of textiles and crafts, by reinterpreting ancient traditions through contemporary design. Their aim is to create beautifully made clothes that are made to last for years to come.
- Their brand philosophy revolves around three principles. The first is exceptional quality. They create beautiful hand-made products that are made to last a lifetime. The second is sustainability. They prioritise kindness to the environment at every stage of production, using only 100% natural and biodegradable fibres in our products. The third is celebrating craftsmanship. They focus on clean lines, beautiful cuts and timeless designs that can be worn season after season. Their products exist for those who have discerning and refined taste, and who wish to make mindful choices with regard to how and what they buy.
- AISPI shops here for absolutely soft, super warm, elegant and timeless cashmere coats and dresses. We love how they are able to combine a very traditional Indian cloth and give it a global life
- Looking for a boutique that matches your style? Discover other curated boutiques across Europe >>