Wait and See
Wait and See
- Selling clothes, shoes and accessories
- Price ranges mostly between €200 to €500
- Style is all about making a statement, subtle or otherwise!
- This store stole our heart – from the actual concept to the values to the people. Started by Uberta Zambeletti, a pioneer in the fashion world, the shop is a treasure chest of the latest fashion. She has been associated with renowned names such as Etro, Missoni, Max Mara and Rinascente. The ethos is La Vita e Bella, Life is Beautiful
- Here you can find brands from all over the world, selected by the careful curation of the Wait and See team. You can tell they are really well aware of what they do as each helper in the shop gives personal shopping advice and helps you put together the perfect outfit. Their opinion is honest and also helps you take your fashion a notch above.
- AISPI shops here for separates that when put together with anything make a statement, such as wide leg palazzo pants with a sequins bralet and pin stripe blazer, or mustard wrap dress with blue block heel sandals, or a striped flowy kaftan – the options are unlimited
- Coverage by Mary Frijia
- Looking for a boutique that matches your style? Discover other curated boutiques across Europe >>