“Humble enough to know I am far from perfect. Confident enough to know I can do anything I set my mind to”
How does it work?
AiSPi is a collaborative platform whose core value lies in bringing to the spotlight emerging talent. We realise that while designers are at the forefront of the fashion industry, there is an army of skilled people behind them who bring glamour to the fashion space consumers recognize.
Therefore, with AiSPi talent you get the chance to use our platform (website, social media, trunk shows) to display your work with full credit. It is a win – win solution as you get a space to experiment, showcase your work to an international audience, build your portfolio, interact with team members across the globe and access to future business. For us, it is access to content and creativity that is ahead of the curve.
If you meet our criteria, you can contact us and work on a specific project or for a 6 month time period. On completion, your work will be published and you will be added to the accredited talent pool of AiSPi.
Who can benefit from AiSPi Talent?
Students looking to gain professional experience which will also have an impact
Experienced professionals wanting to explore a new avenue/ career shift
Creatives that need to build their portfolio and experiment with different styles
We collaborate with photographers, videographers, visual editors, graphic designers, art directors, copy writer/ Blog writers and more
What does the AiSPi Talent Platform give you?
- In-field coaching on how to differentiate yourself in a world cluttered with creatives.
- Two days of networking with potential clients, boutiques and designers in your neighbourhood.
- Access to a community of fashion industry professionals across the world.
- A special feature on you and your work to be published on our website.
- Credit for each post on our social media platforms.
- Your own page on AiSPi Talent which showcases all your work.
Applying for a collaboration opportunity
- Follow us on Instagram and our website to understand the brand.
- Send in a sample of your existing work via a Google Drive link using the form found below.
- Answer the following in 1-2 sentences:
- What motivates you?
- What was one thing that has made you who you are today?
- What is the biggest takeaway for you from this opportunity?
- What is your dream shoot or visual production?
- Why would you want to collaborate with AiSPi?