The Digital Amplifier: SEO Analyst & Digital Ads (Facebook & Google Ads) Manager
We are a fashion platform that connects fashion forward local boutiques and upcoming designers across Europe to consumers worldwide. The idea is to really push stores that are super cool, unique and local. We connect consumers to a world that is undiscovered and is the true gem of Europe’s fashion scene.
About the role
We are looking for a number-driven person that wants to make a difference in the digital marketing space. You need to think outside the box and offer support in website optimisation and ideating exciting new strategies that help expand our audience base. As we are a start-up, we value passion for the role, the willingness to work hard and get your hands dirty–while having fun.
Responsibilities And Learnings
AiSPi acts as a discovery platform for luxury Indian consumers who are looking for niche European designers. As our audience is quite niche, you will need to find innovative ways which can help us reach them. You will need to amplify our content on the digital space.
You will analyse, review and implement changes to our current website so are optimised for search engines. You will be able to implement actionable strategies that will improve site visibility. Through digital and online techniques and analysis, you will increase site rankings, traffic & conversions with ROI focus.
- Conduct an in-depth analysis of our website to find areas that need improvement (on-page and off-page SEO)
- Work with our maintenance team to identify issues with SEO.
- Find new keyword strategies for our brand.
- Work with the content team to ensure that all keywords are being executed.
- Identify & Analyse: keywords, page speeds, broken links
- Strategise on all the on-page SEO to improve our ranking on Google.
- Monitor search algorithms set by search engines to keep up with changes in the SEO landscape.
- Drive targeted and loyal traffic to the website through effective community-building.
- Continually check search terms, rankings and analytics to monitor the performance of websites and make recommendations for improvement
- Report all your findings and improvement strategies weekly.
- Prepare detailed strategy reports and deliver them over a monthly call with the team.
Facebook & Google Ads
Be an expert in this space, always keeping on top of technological advancements and changes. Adeptness at both these spaces is important.
- Develop, manage and optimise comprehensive paid Facebook AD campaigns and Google Ads
- Track organic and paid traffic, behaviour on website, returning customers and ROI.
- Google Search Console: Review average search results, number of clicks, CTR (click-through-rate) and average position.
- Audit and optimise new & existing ad campaigns to ensure KPI’s are met such as budget spend, timelines, CPL, CPA, ROI, and ROAS – both short and long term.
- Launch new ad campaigns and track ad performance ie impressions, conversions, results, bounce rate, open rate, engagement and more.
- Identify new opportunities to increase client conversions regularly
Technical Site Audit
- Find problem areas on website like missing META descriptions, alt attributes to further optimise the website
- Compare speed of website, loading speed of pages and implement effective strategies to improve them.
- SEMrush & SeoSiteCheckup score
- Understand and have experience with catering to the luxury Indian market
- Knowledge of the European market is a plus
- Work with the marketing team to identify different audience demographics within the space to experiment with ads.
- Experience in the field of search marketing (both SEO & SEM)
- Knowledge of web analytics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Adept at understanding and experience working on platforms like Google Search Console, Google Ads, Adobe Analytics
- Collaborate with different teams within the organization
- Have advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
- High proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint & Word
You need to:
- Very detail oriented with an eye to catch minor mistakes.
- Obsessively organized.
- Efficient with reporting
- Always up with latest technologies
- Understand all the platforms for SEO, Google Ads, FB ads, extremely well
- Ready to work with a startup that is growing and experimenting, in a fast-paced environemnt
- They have the ability to create high impact in the digital space with a company that is really unique
- Be willing to experiment and hustle
- Work well independently
- Goal oriented
- You will get a lot of freedom, ability to grow and work with a team of eight young, enthusiastic creatives from all over the world–India, Japan, Germany, Colombia, Spain, Belgium, USA.
- The content of the website is all about Europe and the target market is global. You will learn how to deal with a global mindset from day one.
- There is no hierarchy, everyone is equal and what counts here is great ideas and hard work ethics.
- We work in a lean and mean way–do what it takes to get the work done!
- You will report directly to the CEO and founder. You’ll work alongside the content manager and visual social media team to support them.
- Complete flexibility, we meet only for meetings and updates – you need to be good with email and being available via phone.
- Deadline focused.
- Location: Remote
This is a paid freelance position.
To apply please send an email with the following:
- Why you want to work specifically with AISPI
- Previous referrals
- Work sample
Before you apply, please take a good look at what we do. Any contact you make with us should be specific to AiSPi. Please do not send long generic cover letters. Short, sweet and passionate is what we want–with a lot of creativity mixed in.
If you think you fit the bill, please submit your application using the form below. To know more about the unique work culture of AiSPi, visit our careers page.