The Social Butterfly: Digital Marketing Intern
Understand the AiSPi values and live for two things–digital socializing and unique fashion finds. Your job is to make our digital presence felt and our following grow by leaps and bounds. The way I like to describe it is imagine entering a big room full of bloggers, stylists, shops, journalists, techies, travel companies and more. In that room, your job is to be selected to give the key note speech by networking your way through. Now, convert that to the digital realm.
About the role
Social Media Management:
- Grow our following and digital presence using all freedom and creativity.
- Analysing Instagram insights and metrics.
- Hashtag optimization.
- Researching relevant target audience and strategizing how to attract them.
- Growing followers with engagement through comments, DM, tagging, Instagram viral marketing campaigns and collaborations with notable people and influencers.
- Inputs on Instagram post, feed and IGTV content.
- Help with Instagram ad creation.
- Use data to adapt our Instagram strategy.
- Research relevant influencers and magazines to work with.
- Interview stylists and designers and engage them in our campaigns.
- Reach out to magazines and press.
- Follow up with shops and ensure reposts.
- Brainstorm with marketing team to derive new avenues of collaborations–strategically think who we should tag, who we should email to try and convince to write about our website & concept, other ways to increase our following and presence.
You need to:
- Have good English writing skills.
- Be social and foster relationships with the community to build our brand presence.
- Confident and outgoing with a sales oriented approach. You should be able to strike a conversation with a stylist, micro influencer or designer and convince them to participate as a contributor/ collaborator to our platform.
- Knowledge and interest in visual art direction and ability to create visual posts/ videos for social media.
- Be detail oriented.
- Think outside the box and take the extra initiative to learn.
- Duration: 6 months
- Complete flexibility, we meet only for meetings and updates – you need to be good with email and being available via phone.
- You need to be based out of or be able to move to Belgium for this role. During the pandemic, it will be a remote internship.
- Unpaid Internship
If you think you fit the bill, please submit your application using the form below. To know more about the unique work culture of AiSPi, visit our careers page.